Friday, October 27, 2006

Contact with Alberta

Hey Jennifer good to hear from you, and thanks for stopping in, maybe you could send me your email address, Your mother's (does she know how to turn a computer on?) and your brothers... I know he has to have one to stay in touch with all his girlfriends. You and everyone can forward any email address to this address: mparsons@patriotsource1.com and i will make sure you stay on the list and get a message when the blog has been updated. Now Jennifer we need a picture of your family, what do you have on that computer of yours? I can not believe your 18 already.. seems like just yesterday you were spitting all over yourself, now when you turn 19 old enough to drink you can spit all over yourself again... funny how life works that way. Send me some pictures and up date us on what is happening with your family out there in Alberta... We all look forward to it.... Well thats it for now... your good looking Uncle Mike signing off... "No comment....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Well my mom definitly does'nt know how to use the computer, but my email adress is: jcheyne87@hotmail.com

And, 18 is the legal age in Alberta not that I have drank before ;)

I'll have to see what I have for pictures on my lap top, I'm at school right now so I'll send some later!

Talk to you soon
Jenn