Friday, October 27, 2006

Benjamin Michael Toms






Its friday, Debbie has forward to me some pictures of her new grandbaby, and i am going to post them here for all to see. Its funny when you look at these they make me think of how goofy looking babies can be, And yes i do include my own boys into that category. The picture in the middle is Nicoles daughter Kassidy, she is now 7 years old and you can see by the smile on her face how proud she must be of her new cousin. Now all i need is some more pictures to be sent to me from other family members and we can get this Blog moving. I am still waiting for pictures from Chad and Stacy's wedding, they should be up soon.
hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

This*Love* said...

Hello
Its Jennifer, Denise Shea's daughter in Alberta!
Micheals Baby is adorable!!
Congrats<3